Studio-40 Jobs: Digital Marketing Consultant
Studio-40 are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant with at least 3 years experience to complete the account management team. We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Loughborough in the East Midlands with a fantastic reputation in our industry.
You will be managing a varied portfolio of clients and positioning Studio-40 at management / board level within our clients businesses. You will provide exceptional service and perform the key role of bringing strategy and direction to our clients.
You will take pride and active involvement in developing and growing a highly skilled team around you to deliver exceptional service and impressive return on investment for our clients.
Your day to day approach to work will be a “make it happen” attitude understanding your need to get the job done.
You will also enjoy and be naturally talented at keeping abreast of current trends within the industry and positioning Studio-40 as thought leaders within all aspects of organic, paid search & social media.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts across all digital marketing services
- Monthly reporting to clients
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis via phone, email and visits, spending time in their business
- Creation of digital marketing strategies
- Sale of supplementary digital marketing services to existing clients including proposal and estimate writing
- Input on in-house best practice and processes
- Contribution to the Studio-40 Blog and profile as thought leaders in our industry
- Ability to talk to clients confidently about the services we offer, including detailed insights and updates
- Core capability in SEO and PPC with at least 3 years experience in one
- Competent in technical SEO and appropriate SEO tools
- Good understanding of Google Algorithm history and updates
- Skilled in using Google Analytics
- Experienced in backlink analysis and understanding domain authority
- Ability to sell to new and existing clients
- Can ensure a project delivers high performance and is on time
- Forms strong client relationships leading to high retention
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Prioritise and distribute workload under pressure, lead a team constructively to achieve a goal
- £22k – £27k salary (depending on experience)
If you have what it takes and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your cover email and CV to [email protected].