Free Download: Preparing your website for SEO
Last month as part of our Digital Academy we ran a workshop on preparing your website for Google Organic search results. The workshop covered all the basics you need to know about understanding SEO and the best practices that can be implemented on your website.
We have put together a document highlighting everything that was mentioned in the session, so you can learn in your own time. It’s totally free to download; all you have to do is sign up to our newsletter.
Here’s what’s included in the document:
What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Why should businesses practice SEO?
How does a search engine operate?
- Crawling and indexing
- Accurately answering search queries
Optimizing on page content
- Keyword research
- Title tags/Meta descriptions
- Header tag hierarchy
Optimizing the technical elements of your site
- Duplicate content
- XML sitemap
- Page speed/site speed
- Broken links
- Mobile-friendly configuration
- Definition of link building
- The importance of link building
- What constitutes a good backlink profile?
- How to obtain high quality links
Following these best practices is a great way of getting a head start with your SEO project. To download this free booklet please sign up for our newsletter.
Of course, if you would like to know more then don’t hesitate to get in touch.